Tuesday, May 13, 2008

With the greatest thanks.....


"..... And as we mourn those who gave all, we must give thanks to those who took their place. Those who came to help, offer support, and those who braved the dangers to keep the torch of freedon alive......."
Rudy Guliani , Sept. 13, 2001
I will take this time to thank all of you who passed on your love and regrets about my mother-in-law passing on April 20. My wife, who only knows you all as those &*^%$$#^ who keep beating me passes on her thanks also.
MADMULDOON who is a friend from the Wailing Onions world, is the closest thing to the type of owner we always look for in this world. He sitemailed me almost immediatly and offered to babysit my teams while I had to get through this difficult situation. I can never thank him enough, and I will always be indebted to him for his kindness and patience. I ask all of you to drop him a line and thank him for his generosity.
Jeff

No comments:

 

Baseball Uniforms is a Free Blogger Template